Friday 17 October 2014

The Beginning

My name is Jo.

        I was born in Manila, Philippines and moved to Canada when I was 6 years old. My parents, both incredibly smart and hardworking, are registered nurses and have excelled in everything they have done in their lives. They really did start from the bottom, and now they live happily in a not so well known city in Ontario.  I, however, am a 17 year old female with no direction in life. And this is how my story goes.

        Growing up I was trained by my parents to become a jack of all trades. But because of this I have no specific talents but rather random skills that are not developed enough to even be considered a talent. I play the piano, the saxophone and the guitar. I did karate when I was younger however I have now become attached to taekwondo and will be testing for my black belt sometime soon. I occasionally draw and paint. I grew up watching animes and reading storybooks and playing video games and therefore I am not an athletic kind. There are many things I am capable of doing the basics of, however, I still don't find any specific interest to any of these things. Which brings me to the original point of this page.

         I hope that creating this blog will help me find my direction in life. Each page will be created with my most honest thoughts and feelings, and with each page created, I hope to recognize my true self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment